Skip to main content

Important Medicare Contacts


Social Security
To get a replacement Medicare card; change your address or name; get information about Part A and/or Part B eligibility, entitlement, and enrollment; apply for Extra Help with Medicare prescription drug costs; ask questions about premiums; and report a death.


Coordination of Benefits Contractor
To get information on whether Medicare or your other insurance pays first and to report changes in your insurance information.


  • 1 800 999 1118
  • TTY 1 800 318 8782

Department of Defense
To get information about TRICARE for Life and the TRICARE Pharmacy Program.


Department of Health and Human Services
Office of Inspector General—If you suspect Medicare fraud.


Office for Civil Rights
If you think you were discriminated against or if your health information privacy rights were violated.


Department of Veterans Affairs
If you’re a veteran or have served in the U.S. military.


Office of Personnel Management
To get information about the Federal Employee Health Benefits Program for current and retired Federal employees.


Railroad Retirement Board (RRB)
If you have benefits from the RRB, call them to change your address or name, check eligibility, enroll in Medicare, replace your Medicare card, and report a death.


  • Local RRB office or
  • 1 877 772 5772

Quality Improvement Organization (QIO)
To ask questions or report complaints about the quality of care for a Medicare covered service or if you think your service is ending too soon. Call 1 800 MEDICARE to get the telephone number for your QIO.


Contact Us About Medicare

YES, I would like to have a licensed insurance agent call or email me about Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans and/or Medicare Supplement Insurance.

We are here to help you.

Any Questions?